- What's the name of your Etsy shop?
- What types of products do you sell?
- How did you find out about Etsy? Where you a buyer before a seller?
- Are you involved with any of the Etsy teams?
- Over the years, what materials and mediums have you worked with? What's your favorite?
- Everyone knows images are important when selling on the internet. What's your procedure for taking photos of your products? Do you have any tips on taking better photographs?
Also, the outdoor makes a great backdrop so all I have to do is just place my product in a spot and snap away! After taking the photos, I do spend some time on Photoshop cropping them and adjusting the levels.
- Are selling your products a full-time job, or do you have an additional occupation, outside the home?
Like all new businesses, it is hard and slow for me. So if money becomes a little tight for me, I may have to look for a part-time job. At the moment, I am using all my free time to design more products for my stationery line.
- We are all looking for good marketing advice. What's the best tip or trick you can share with us?
flickr! Just search for me! Littlemoandfriends!
- Are there additional venues where you sell your work?
- Where can people find out more about you - do you have a blog, website, instant messaging account?
I plan to add lots of things to the website soon; [I also have] a blog page, some eco friendly tips, a recipe and garden section and some freebie treats! So please bookmark it and come visit us again!
I love the little notebooks, but the stationary sets really intrigued me - there’s so much to look at! I think my favorite set is the paper airplanes, with Little Mo in her tree fort with Patch.