- What's the name of your Etsy shop?
- What types of products do you sell?
Vintage Pan Am Stewardess Badge. It's positively beautiful, and to me it's so reminiscent of old times.
- How did you find out about Etsy? Where you a buyer before a seller?
- Are you involved with any of the Etsy teams?
- Are there additional venues where you sell your work?
- Are selling your products a full-time job, or do you have an additional occupation, outside the home?
- Everyone knows images are important when selling on the internet. What's your procedure for taking photos of your products? Do you have any tips on taking better photographs?
My tip is to find the best daylight you can.
- Do you have an online photo storage site, where we can see more about you and your surroundings?
- We are all looking for good marketing advice. What's the best tip or trick you can share with us?
- Where can people find out more about you - do you have a blog, website, instant messaging account?
- My turn! What's Storybeader's favorite?
Well, I really like the stewardess wings too, but my next favorite is the license plate pin. I'm just wondering what car it came off of...