My business name is Little Studio Photography and Jewellery
- Do you have a registered domain name and/or a blog?
- What type of handmade products do you sell?
- Show us a piece you recently finished
- What are you working on right now? Any sketches?
(jewelry from the NeoAmour Collection)
- If you have a website or blog, tell us about your favorite widget.
Project Wonderful, I also advertise with Entrecard on my blogs. I also have a myspace, Plurk, Twitter, Beader's Showcase and Facebook fan page. My avatars for all my stores and advertisements are the same - my red carnelian cluster ring with my shop name: I like to keep things consistent.
- Which online selling vendors do you use? What do you like best about each one?
- Are you involved in social networking? What's your favorite and why? If you're not involved, you must have a good reason!
MySpace , Twitter , Plurk , Beader's Showcase , and I have a facebook fan page .
My favorite, you ask? That is a hard one, but I love plurk! I must admit it is pretty addictive, but it is a whole lot of fun! You can easily carry on conversations and see different threads without having to download a whole bunch of different applications. You just set up your Plurk page and off you go!
- Do you have a "modus operandi" for computing the price of a handmade object? Tell us your formula?
- Where do you see your artwork in one year? Any plans in the works?