- What's the name of your Etsy shop?
- What types of products do you sell?
- What is your favorite item in your shop today?
- How did you find out about Etsy? Were you a buyer before a seller?
- Are you involved with any of the Etsy teams?
I also recently joined Plugger’s United, which is involved with “Blockhead Radio” with Rod and Cassandra, my favorite “lil’ Witch.”
- Are selling your products a full-time job, or do you have an additional occupation, outside the home?
- Over the years, what materials and mediums have you worked with? What's your favorite?
About 20 different people on Etsy, from Alaska to New Zealand, England, all across the US, volunteered to work on the project. Each of whom has contributed one square each of something that touched them either through tragically or triumphantly. Throughout the year I have been posting each square on my blog with a write up on each. I am in the final stages of assembling the quilts. Our goal is to hopefully auction off the quilts to raise money for Katrina or children of fallen soldiers.
- Everyone knows images are important when selling on the internet. What's your procedure for taking photos of your products? Do you have any tips on taking better photographs?
- We are all looking for good marketing advice. What's the best tip or trick you can share with us?
- Do you have an online photo storage site, where we can see more about you and your surroundings?
"Imagine." One of my favorite songs, too.