- What's the name of your business/shop?
- Do you have a registered domain name and/or a blog?
- What type of handmade products do you sell?
- Show us a piece you recently finished
I do all my advertising through word of mouth and social networking. I've found them to be really powerful resources and tools. My avatar is ever-changing. I use a photo of something I am currently working on, and it changes every couple of months or so.
- If you have a website or blog, tell us about your favorite widget.
- Are you involved in social networking? What's your favorite and why? If you're not involved, you must have a good reason!
- All of us can use a helpful business hint once a week. What's yours?
The most important tip I can give, that I absolutely live by, is to have STELLAR customer service. Communicate with your customers throughout the buying and shipping process. No matter how busy you are, or how many customers you have at any given time, it shows that customer that you are giving them one-on-one attention. And it only takes a minute to send them a quick progress update!
- We'd love to see your little corner of the world, where you create.
Oh, no! No judging please!
- Do you have a "modus operandi" for computing the price of a handmade object?
- Where do you see your artwork in one year? Any plans in the works?
- It's the storybeader's turn to pick a favorite!