- What's the name of your business/shop?
Folk Art by Campbell Jane
- Do you have a registered domain name and/or a blog?
- What type of handmade products do you sell?
- Show us a piece you recently finished
- What are you working on right now? Any sketches?
- If you have a website or blog, what do you use for advertising? What do your avatars look like?
- If you have a website or blog, tell us about your favorite widget.
- Which online selling vendors do you use? What do you like best about each one?
- Are you involved in social networking? What's your favorite and why? If you're not involved, you must have a good reason!
- All of us can use a helpful business hint once a week. What's yours?
- Do you have a "modus operandi" for computing the price of a handmade object? Tell us your formula?
- We'd love to see your little corner of the world, where you create.
- Where do you see your artwork in one year? Any plans in the works?
- OK. It's the storybeader's turn to pick a favorite.
The expression on this girl is so perfect. I can relate to her - it reminds me of being under water in the ocean, as a child.